FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got Some Goodies In The Mail Last Evening + Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New exhaust

[Image: DSCN0294.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0296.jpg]

Rear stress bar

[Image: DSCN0295.jpg]

Now all i need is UDP, TB, Control Arms, Nicks Suspension and to fix my rear sway bars stoopid low speed creak. upper and lower front stress bars are in, FS cold air is in and my fuel rail adapter is sitting on my desk at work waiting for nitrous install. should be a fun next month. If anyone is ordering from CFM in the next week, i will be there sometime mid next week in florida so let me know and i can likely save you some duty/taxes.
Looks good man.

Good luck installing the rear stress bar, takes a lot of drilling to punch those holes.
Lookin good, how big of a shot are you going to go with? Nitrous is alot of fun, had it on my Mustang for awhile.
How are you going to go about tuning ??? Something remote or local ?
Nice choice on exhuast :)
QWKRN-U,Mar 10 2009, 05: Wrote:Lookin good, how big of a shot are you going to go with? Nitrous is alot of fun, had it on my Mustang for awhile.
[right][snapback]282434[/snapback][/right]

uh huh
[Image: bottles.jpg]
^^^^^^^^ Exactly, I got sick of fillin the bottle all the time and put a Vortech on it mmmmm.... boost LOL.
QWKRN-U,Mar 10 2009, 09: Wrote:^^^^^^^^ Exactly, I got sick of fillin the bottle all the time and put a Vortech on it mmmmm.... boost LOL.
[right][snapback]282453[/snapback][/right]

haha nice :P
I have talked to randy at FS about tuning and for the shot I will be running (75) requires no tunning other then a stock tune while using 91+ octane. I am going to have him make me a 87 tune with drag launch, rear o2 delete and whatever options ive currently got like EGR disable etc. anything over 75 shot however I would definately need it tuned either remote or by steeda.

and nik, I WILL BE BLOWN ON DAY! if F2 ever gets that S/C out for the duratec....

As for the rear stress bar, i was going over the install instructions for it yesterday, and other then drillin beside the rear shock, it doesnt seem to complicated or difficult, so long as everything lines up properly. I will see how it goes once im back from florida and do both stress and exhaust.
Sweet a 75 shot should work awsome, I ran a 125 shot on the Mustang and it picked up almost 10mph and a full second at the track.
sweet, im hoping to drop it from a 15.1 this season down to a low 14 with some other mods and stiffer suspension this year. we shall see how it all pans out, i expect to see about 14.5 or so but if i can get lower, then i will be more then happy with the set up.
With the slicks and a 75 shot I would love to see some 14's out of that b!tch
Sticky tires will be a must, mine would spin 26" ET Streets when the nitrous hit. You should have no problem getting a 14.5 out of it.
ya i will be running either azenis RT-615's or the 24.5/8.0 - 15 slicks. i will be going azenis for top speed and slicks for best time. more inflated tires get me better top end