FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem
Over the last few weeks I get in my car and the inside of the windshield is all frosted up? Y I don’t leave any windows down its never done this last year and my old zx3 never done this?

DodgyDodgyDodgy
maybe turn the air conditioning on while you drive?
When I worked outdoors, would constantly be tracking in allot of moisture. On my drive home, I'd put the heat on max then open my window. Pulls the warm moist air out and replaces it with cold dry winter air. I'd repeat this a few times.
just means there is moisture in the car so maybe the carpets were washed and never dried completly or as others have said its the snow and slush that you bring into the car.

When you go for long drives just turn the heat to high, turn on AC and make sure you have the air directed to the floormats.
thanks all i will try that i was thinking moisture but i had never had this problem b4
(01-29-2011, 03:45 PM)Albina9Ward Wrote: [ -> ]The AC and Heater is on but not coming through out when i am a moving...Any solutions to what is going on?

What? I can't hear you because I have tinnitus. Rolleyes