FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Halo Projectors for 2010 focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my HIDS decided to crap out and had to put my stock headlights back in, .. I've been looking at ordering halo projectors my focus. I've been looking on ebay for the longest time, and i onyl found halos on ebay going for almost $300!!! Does anyone know where I can get halos cheaper? Also, I ordered h11 purple HID fog lights so i'm totally pumped for that. PLUS, my baby got rear ended this past thursday Angry so she's in the shop getting fixed Sad anyway, can someone help me out?
ebay is the cheapest you will find. i looked some up for a customer last weekend through keystone and they were like 500$

as for your HID's most have a 1 year warranty so id check with where ever you got them to see if they are covered. if not we sell em for about 100$ depending on bulb type
I kinda figured ebay would be. I'm thinking of selling the HIDS, gotta check the bulb type though. thanks for your help
could just be a blown ballast if it's HID's. Depending on age, might be worth getting in touch with the manufacture and see if they warranty for defective parts.