FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Used 17" Stock Svt 5 Spoke Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want 4 used SVT 5 Spoke rims. No rubber. I'm on a budget :( I'm willing to spend 200-250 Tops.
No offence, but that's pretty low. Good luck finding someone to part with a set for that kind of cash.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 9 2009, 08:42 AM Wrote:No offence, but that's pretty low. Good luck finding someone to part with a set for that kind of cash.
[right][snapback]282333[/snapback][/right]

don't forget at that price they will have major curb rash, and what not.
No way your gonna find SVT's for that price better luck looking for stock wheels.
cant even get 15's for that much! :)
I think I paid close to that when I bought my 14" steelies new 3 years ago.

Good luck.
JAMUS,Mar 9 2009, 12:43 AM Wrote:I want 4 used SVT 5 Spoke rims. No rubber. I'm on a budget :( I'm willing to spend 200-250 Tops.
[right][snapback]282327[/snapback][/right]

Keep saving, you'll eventually find a deal on a set but I wouldn't sell myself short, unless somebody is utterly desperate for "quick cash". It'll take longer BUT you'll get a set, keep topping up the change jar!

mo_focus,Mar 9 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:cant even get 15's for that much! :)
[right][snapback]282366[/snapback][/right]

Found this a while back and keep in mind that these are 15" run of the mill rims that I have as well.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-p...QAdIdZ100088237
Dimitri,Mar 9 2009, 07:37 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Mar 9 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:cant even get 15's for that much! :)
[right][snapback]282366[/snapback][/right]

Found this a while back and keep in mind that these are 15" run of the mill rims that I have as well.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-p...QAdIdZ100088237
[right][snapback]282377[/snapback][/right]

300$ for a set is about right, but still a bit too high. I think you should be able to get 200-250 for 15's. I'm sure you can bring the price down a bit for those. but 17's no way jose :D
JAMUS,Mar 9 2009, 12:43 AM Wrote:I want 4 used SVT 5 Spoke rims. No rubber. I'm on a budget :( I'm willing to spend 200-250 Tops.
[right][snapback]282327[/snapback][/right]
Good luck with this ... I'll be selling a nice set of 16s in the next little while and I think I'll reasonably get more than your budget number for them.

OTOH I've also got a nice set of new 5-spoke Momo 17s for sale - not SVT and not 250 bucks, but a real good deal if you change your mind about what you need.
I'm not worried about scratches as long as the rim is intact. My plan was to get them stripped and powdercoated. I'm not looking for mint condition. I'm in no rush for rims anyway, I have suspension problems to deal with first. I figured i'd put this out there so if anyone wanted a quick cash exchange, i'm down.