FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: for sale: 2.5" fswerks race exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My exhaust is up for sale, upgraded and need it gone. Will be available after saturday night.

Looking to get 300$, was brand new in june, cost 389$ plus shipping, duty and taxes which made it to be over 500$.

Need it gone asap, will fit all sedans 00-10 and all 08-10 coupes. Can be modified to fit a hatch back with shortening tail stock.

Pm or text 519 841 9577.

Also, I have a fswerks stage 2 downpipe, 2.5" for anyone who is looking to make a kit, 100$ and its yours
bump. need this gone ASAP so shoot me a text or PM. this will be up on kijiji after tonight if no1 responds. i had a few people interested prior to this however they have not followed through yet. still up for grabs!
bump for it being off the car and ready to be picked up after a quick bath. still in perfect condition minus some dirt! will post pics tomorrow
what will it bolt up to, just the 2.3?
(01-30-2011, 02:47 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]what will it bolt up to, just the 2.3?

Check out Jamie's first post ... fits just about everything except SVT. You can also check it out here.
fits all foci, 2000-2010. hatchbacks will require modification to the tail stock and SVT require a different 3 bolt flange up front. about 6" cut off and re mount the hanger bar and done. the exhaust i just put on is from a zx3 so i know almost exact differences lol
Bump! Make an offer, willing to include installation on sedans/coupes aswell

bump for going onto kijiji. hopefully some1 doesnt lose out on a nice exhaust! just a reminder, magnaflows are still 500$+!
lots of views and not a lot of inquiries, christmas is long gone so start buying again
bump! make me an offer, pics available upon request. need this gone, no reasonable offer refused

also if a mod can move this to sell items, it would be appreciated LOL my bad
BUMP!

need this gone ASAP. getting replies on kijiji but nothing other then tire kickers and low ballers. make me an offer!!!
bumpity bump! need to move this exhaust guys, im sure some 08-2011 owners want exhausts

this is also now on Focaljet. hope to see this gone soon
just priced out a magnaflow at work, retails at over 600$!
sale pending
are you back in town yet? interested to know whether this sold or not. still interested, another PM sent couple of days ago.