FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No room for Kleenex box or litter container
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just bought a 2007 sedan SES and have no place to put the Kleenex box or trash container. I do not want to use a back of the seat organizer. I often use both the drinks containers in the centre and have a cup full of change in the cup on the driver's door for the drive-thru. I have my oversized sunglasses and GPS in the "CD" storage on the left and the cavity under the heat controls is kind of useless. I have a sunroof so the storage area above the rear view mirror is not available. Any good suggestions or mods done to take care of any of these?
Thanks!
I keep most oversized items on top of my e-brake handle when not in use. You just need to get used to not having much room. LOL
(01-29-2011, 12:57 PM)cdbh Wrote: [ -> ]I have just bought a 2007 sedan SES and have no place to put the Kleenex box or trash container. I do not want to use a back of the seat organizer. I often use both the drinks containers in the centre and have a cup full of change in the cup on the driver's door for the drive-thru. I have my oversized sunglasses and GPS in the "CD" storage on the left and the cavity under the heat controls is kind of useless. I have a sunroof so the storage area above the rear view mirror is not available. Any good suggestions or mods done to take care of any of these?
Thanks!

I make my kids hold all that stuff.
troll.

posted this on [FJ] aswell

but if you are real and want an answer, get a garbage bag that hangs from passenger side headrest at the back, i use to have one in my car and worked awesome. as for kleenex box, but a small pack in the glovebox (those ones in plastic wrap) or in the center console
I don't need a Kleenex box, but then again working construction, I have the blow/pick/flick down pat. :p
ZTW...,
I've met your kids and I'm sure they would do that for you;
they're great.

Moon...,
LOL - Now that it has a name, I'm going to continue to practise.

CDBH,
I can empathize - had the same problem.
Here's our solution:

1/ we use the Kleenex 20 X 20 cm (approx) tissue dispenser
and keep it in the centre console - if yours is available.

2/ we put a shopping plastic bag (Princess Auto's work well),
enlargen the space of one of the handles (if needed) and work
it over the lid for the centre console.
It hangs in the centre of the rear seat and is quite handy for all.
People get in and ask what it is for.
I say: 'It's for garbage - help yourself".

AND

I have a 'special feature' that I can show you at a meetup sometime.

Hope this hellps.