FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford F-150 Eco-Boost torture tests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-05-2011, 04:17 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying that we have it worse than some people out there...not only have we not had a raise of any sort in 5 years, we have had our benefits cut...

You work for Bell?
(02-08-2011, 06:20 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]You work for Bell?

Was that a serious question or in reference to something else?
(02-08-2011, 10:04 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he was facetiously implying that he, as an employee of Bell, also hasn't had a raise in 5 years and has also had benefits cut.
(02-08-2011, 11:22 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]I think he was facetiously implying that he, as an employee of Bell, also hasn't had a raise in 5 years and has also had benefits cut.

Ah, gotcha.

Then the answer is, "no, Flo' but I'm a union member which means the general public hates me just as much!" Tongue
(02-08-2011, 11:22 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2011, 10:04 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he was facetiously implying that he, as an employee of Bell, also hasn't had a raise in 5 years and has also had benefits cut.

winnAR! Big Grin

Quote:but I'm a union member which means the general public hates me just as much!"

I know the feeling.
The problem is that there you run across examples of people in all professions that are either:

1) incompetent
2) lazy
3) scammers
4) etc.

That its way to easy to tar them all with the same brush. I've always tried my hardest to give people slack because I know what it's like to get called any or all of the above by people who are doing it out of sheer frustration.

That said, there have been times in the past where I've given people rope and they've promptly hung themselves with it, so there's no such thing as a bottomless pit (other than my stomach, but lets not go there Tongue)

NefCanuck
The Ecoboosted V6's rule...straight up. I've driven a Flex Limited AWD with the Ecoboost, and oh my god...for a vehicle that large, it was actually quite fast, and very nimble feeling too. The Torque generated by that engine just doesn't end, and squirts up to 80 km's hr to merge onto major roads is a snap.

Great job Ford, keep the cool stuff rolling out!
Pages: 1 2