FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: FSVT 6 Spokes, or 5's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a set of preferably FSVT 6 spoke rims. Tires not required. I MAY consider another set of FSVT 5 spokes as well (had some already and sold em), and again, tires not required...thx!
(02-04-2011, 03:24 PM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of preferably FSVT 6 spoke rims. Tires not required. I MAY consider another set of FSVT 5 spokes as well (had some already and sold em), and again, tires not required...thx!

Hey - it's been a while - welcome back.

I have a set of 5 spokes kicking around ... not in any particular hurry to sell (don't have them posted or anything) ... so if you can't find the 6-spokes you're looking for drop me a line.

Are you still in Hamilton?
Smile
(02-04-2011, 11:31 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2011, 03:24 PM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of preferably FSVT 6 spoke rims. Tires not required. I MAY consider another set of FSVT 5 spokes as well (had some already and sold em), and again, tires not required...thx!

Hey - it's been a while - welcome back.

I have a set of 5 spokes kicking around ... not in any particular hurry to sell (don't have them posted or anything) ... so if you can't find the 6-spokes you're looking for drop me a line.

Are you still in Hamilton?

thanks! i still browse here often, just dont post much lol. yeah im still in east hamilton, almost stoney creek. PM me what yuou would ask for the 5 spokes
I know where there's a set of 6-spokes. I'll talk to the guy and find out.

-Ryan
(02-05-2011, 01:30 PM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]I know where there's a set of 6-spokes. I'll talk to the guy and find out.

-Ryan

thanks! let me know asap Smile