FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Theres a first time for everything :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fcpink.jpg]
i think those are great!
Are those pink?

If so I'd take a pair for my Mother in laws focus.
yep their pink!
This site has gone to the other side. Shame. I've lost control.
If I see a "tampon dispenser install" thread on this board, I'm outta here.

(Unless she's hot.) Tongue
i'd rock em...people don't understand how much "pink" attracts attention (not always negative)...plus women love a guy you isn't shy to put pink on something..
(02-09-2011, 01:20 PM)smith21 Wrote: [ -> ]...plus women love a guy you isn't shy to put pink on something..

Yes you're right.

The women love it when I put it something pink on something pink.

Angel
(02-09-2011, 01:20 PM)smith21 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd rock em...people don't understand how much "pink" attracts attention (not always negative)...plus women love a guy you isn't shy to put pink on something..

oh wow....you might as well make that "tampon dispenser install" thread

Big Grin
(02-08-2011, 12:28 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]...

Its to hilight the FC mods, right? Wink
Did smith21 pre-ordered these already?

Keep the s**t talking in the thread handicap thread i created for you guys - flofocus
So whos got the hook-up on the stickers now. Cause I need some done

4 Grey Focuscanada.net
4 Red Focuscanada.net

and

4 of this \/

[Image: TroubleMaker.jpg]

Really simple 7"X2"
Rage Italic Font and a Stroke Outline

PM if it can be done.

Also what about a front window FC.net sticker....?
I can do the grey FC.NET and the troublemaker...just send me a high res image and let me see what I can do.

As for RED, I don't have any red vinyl on hand right now.
Put me down for a pink pair for the Mother In Laws Focus.
Ok,
Well then hold off on the Red and I can wait for it.
I have a more challenging decal if your can do I only need one of it. It's the symbol of my Family's Clan. See what you can do...

So if this won't work for you to upload, then I'll need ur email.

Thanks Kev.
Maybe we need to do a cruise for breast cancer and have a set for everyone.
(03-30-2011, 02:34 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we need to do a cruise for breast cancer and have a set for everyone.

Thats a good idea for the cruise and what not but as for the stickers I think we should pay for our own and make a donation at the same time.

I really want to do a summer cruise for charity and make it a good one. Not like my last one that was rainy and lasted forever lol.
Maybe I'll do another BBQ this year.
Always had a good turnout.
(03-31-2011, 02:48 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll do another BBQ this year.

Always enjoyed the yearly bbq's you hosted!
(03-31-2011, 02:48 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'll do another BBQ this year.

Oh man I'd be there if I would have to cut off my LEFT arm, it was always a blast at the BBQ you hosted Cool

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2