FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MUSKOKA NEONE?P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, first day on fc. From muskoka Ontario, just wondering if there is anyone else around this area??
i live in orillia, where in muskoka are you from
(02-13-2011, 01:28 PM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]i live in orillia, where in muskoka are you from

Huntsville... Just found out about fc was cruising around ff and found a link glad to see more muskokans here
(02-13-2011, 01:33 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Huntsville... Just found out about fc was cruising around ff and found a link glad to see more muskokans here

My cottage is just down the road from Dwight, and my sister and her husband just bought the old Portage Inn at Portage ... so I pass by your shop on a regular basis and I've stopped in more than a few times to pick up exhausts.

(02-13-2011, 02:27 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 01:33 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Huntsville... Just found out about fc was cruising around ff and found a link glad to see more muskokans here

My cottage is just down the road from Dwight, and my sister and her husband just bought the old Portage Inn at Portage ... so I pass by your shop on a regular basis and I've stopped in more than a few times to pick up exhausts.

Wow that's crazy!!! I actually live in oxtongue lake my whole life... Just up hwy 60 from Dwight.... We'll have to meet up this summer after I get my cars switched still have my 01 on the road till very early spring
My Mom and Dad live in Kearney. Pass MBRP everytime I go and visit.
(02-14-2011, 12:35 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]My Mom and Dad live in Kearney. Pass MBRP everytime I go and visit.

Ahhh good ole Kearney!!! My brother in-law is from there... Last name Reid!

Dad was just voted in as Mayor. We had a Cliff Reid clear our land back in the day. Any relation?
(02-14-2011, 04:10 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Dad was just voted in as Mayor. We had a Cliff Reid clear our land back in the day. Any relation?

Haha... Good job for ur dad!!! I don't believe he has any relation to him... I'll ask him tonight though!
I go to Kearney often, and pass thru huntsville alot. We should have a G2G up there at one of the timmies, the one next to the OPP station perhaps?
The only thing good about Kearney is the LCBO. I wouldn't get gas their if somebody paid me to. Although if you have a chance to take a walk behind the gas station, there is a lot of history rusting away back there.
Hey Muskoka, were you working for MBRP last summer?
(02-21-2011, 12:16 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Muskoka, were you working for MBRP last summer?

No, I started November or something... My wifes been there for a couple years though!
(02-22-2011, 12:13 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]No, I started November or something... My wifes been there for a couple years though!

My son worked there last summer, he's in university at Nippissing.
(02-22-2011, 09:04 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2011, 12:13 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]No, I started November or something... My wifes been there for a couple years though!

My son worked there last summer, he's in university at Nippissing.

I went to nip 2006... Wife went to canadore
Family cottage os on Penn lake.
(02-22-2011, 09:40 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I went to nip 2006... Wife went to canadore
My son decided to go to Nippissing because his girlfriend is going to Canadore when he could have went to McMaster and got his tuition 100% paid for. Now he'll graduate $20G in debt. Hope she's worth it.
(02-23-2011, 04:36 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Family cottage os on Penn lake.

Lived on Penninsula lake for a year or so... Nice lake... Prefer lake of bays though!