FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Trusty muskoka mechanic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!
(02-13-2011, 02:25 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!

One of our members on here just recently purchased / opened a shop in Barrie ... his name and handle is Gabriel and although I've never been to the shop, I've met him quite a few times and believe him to be a stand up guy.
(02-13-2011, 02:38 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 02:25 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!

One of our members on here just recently purchased / opened a shop in Barrie ... his name and handle is Gabriel and although I've never been to the shop, I've met him quite a few times and believe him to be a stand up guy.

Actually I was checking out his thread from a while ago and was gonna toss him a pm... Actually bought my focus in Barrie.
Thanks
Please let me know how I can help . Send me a PM or call me at the shop during the day at (705)797-4945 and go to http://www.barriebrakesandalignment.ca for more info .

(02-13-2011, 03:00 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 02:38 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually I was checking out his thread from a while ago and was gonna toss him a pm... Actually bought my focus in Barrie.
Thanks

Ken , thank you for the referral
You know Svend Neilsen?
He's more snowmobile ote='OAC_Sparky' pid='229014' dateline='1297612471']
You know Svend Neilsen?
[/quote]

Haha sure do... Hes more snowmobile and I am on second cut saw... After the system gets bent I'm the guy that cuts the system down to exact specifications before they get welded