FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: front page pic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just noticed the new pic on the front page. can any one confirm the yellow zx3 is my old car.

look just like it if its not.
the black rub strips gave it away.

also off topic i got that idea from a gray sedan some one had posted fs on here. i seen that sead gray sedan 2 days ago in town (bancroft ont)

im assuming there isnt many focus with non euro bumpers rockn painted rub strips.
awesome pic...my cars in the dead center...that was an awesome day..thanx fc.net!!!
that is your car...
(02-17-2011, 10:58 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]that is your car...

That looks like the Caledon Ski Club on Mississauga Rd north of Belfountain ... I think I remember being there but I don't see the Fusion (or Dan's Fusion for that matter) ... did we take a shot of just Foci, or was there another meet that I didn't attend?
(02-17-2011, 11:30 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2011, 10:58 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]that is your car...

That looks like the Caledon Ski Club on Mississauga Rd north of Belfountain ... I think I remember being there but I don't see the Fusion (or Dan's Fusion for that matter) ... did we take a shot of just Foci, or was there another meet that I didn't attend?

IIRC they had a meet this past year that neither of us made Ken. Not sure why I couldn't make it. Then again with the way work has been lately I'm not even sure what my name is ATM Confused

NefCanuck
I wish I was around for some of these meets. Def have to get something together this summer!
(02-18-2011, 05:20 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was around for some of these meets. Def have to get something together this summer!

I was thinking of organizing something this summer to end up at my sister's place in Portage ... maybe we could combine a plant tour of MBRP somewhere in there?
(02-18-2011, 09:43 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2011, 05:20 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was around for some of these meets. Def have to get something together this summer!

I was thinking of organizing something this summer to end up at my sister's place in Portage ... maybe we could combine a plant tour of MBRP somewhere in there?

That would be awesome... Could easily organize that... My fiancé is the main secretary in the front... She's the daughter Martin and Ginger never had lmao... But I think we should through Algonquin park if your coming up here... Real nice drive through there