FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Selling SVT focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z259588759

tell your friends lol, considering a part out if it doesnt sell soon

PRICE IS OBO, WILL LET IT GO FOR CHEAPER FOR FC MEMBERS
sell me the SVTOA harness bar please.Smile
(02-18-2011, 05:58 AM)SVTseller Wrote: [ -> ]sell me the SVTOA harness bar please.Smile

sure, $6800 and ill throw in the car for free lol Tongue
(02-18-2011, 09:26 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2011, 05:58 AM)SVTseller Wrote: [ -> ]sell me the SVTOA harness bar please.Smile

Lmao... Hey mike, it's Korby... I sent you a couple emails a while ago about ur svt... Ended up picking up an 07 with 44k kms for 7500.. Couldn't go wrong...

(02-18-2011, 10:52 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2011, 09:26 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao... Hey mike, it's Korby... I sent you a couple emails a while ago about ur svt... Ended up picking up an 07 with 44k kms for 7500.. Couldn't go wrong...

well thats just bawlz lol, but thats great dude, if u know anyone that wants an svt, send them my way!
....BUMP
BUMPY
Think your ad could use some changing to make people feel comfortable. Yes you could say someone might 'know' all about these parts etc, but many won't. Instead of writing track-prepared, state the low mileage, that maintenance has been done, that only the best parts have gone into making the car reliable, perform better, etc. I wouldn't comment that you did the work yourself either. Do you trust a stranger's workmanship? If someone asks about the upgrades, tell them. But otherwise, I'd dumb down the ad for those who have the money, but don't necessarily have the time to know what they're buying. Make this the safest purchase they've ever made. An investment that will appreciate as these become collector's items.
The #1 reason I had a hard time selling my car is I couldn't hide the fact it was modified.... allot of ppl get scared, and some that should be scared don't....