FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: getting rid of my kona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went to see and test drive white focus in milton..
exterior had few minor dents and scratches, missing grommet that seals around hatch keyhole.
interior looked like few parts was pulled out and put back together or something.
but that wasn't a big deal, i will replace bumpers, fenders and rear quarter panels and block off hatch keyhole anyway.

it got all power option minus sunroof, cruise worked good, shifting gear was nice and smooth, engine was in good condition.

only 1 thing is, keyless wasn't working, i thought it was just remote battery went dead or something but buttons wasn't doing anything.
it must have blown fuse or i might need to pull out pke module from my kona.

but i decided to buy this one, i just couldn't let it go. so i put deposit and paper work is done.

i am parting out almost everything on my kona, so i can do "GO" before "SHOW"

when i pick up the car, won't touch anything but headunit and am going to put turbo first.

*EDITED by myself, removed part out listing..
part out will b available starting Feb 26th, next saturday evening..
PM'ed
pm'ed back

whoever comes up with money, gets it.
not going to take dibs anymore, been there and failed big time.

and i will start taking pictures for parts when i pick up the car.
(02-18-2011, 01:55 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]pm'ed back

whoever comes up with money, gets it.
not going to take dibs anymore, been there and failed big time.

and i will start taking pictures for parts when i pick up the car.

If we're talking about selling your parts Leo, I think this best belongs in the for sale forum. And I really think you should add some detail like how much and when exactly the parts will be available for delivery.
sorry, i was posting about car and for some reason, something threw me off topic..

didn't realize this moved to "for sale" already, if you can, can you move this back to where it was?

becuz i am going to start post parts individually.