FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: NWT Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im up in the NWT 2000 wagon
Welcome to FC. I believe you are the furthest member from all the meets. How are things in the tundra?

That is quite the collection of cars you have. And with such a short time to enjoy them.
(02-18-2011, 04:50 PM)focus-hunter Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys im up in the NWT 2000 wagon

Welcome ... NWT is a pretty damn big place, where exactly are you ... you might just be the first member here north of the tree line.

Anyway ... as NWT is not likely someplace I can visit soon, please post pics of your Focus and your area.

Cheers

Ken
I'm in Hay River small town of about 3500 people on the south side of the Great Slave Lake. Its about a 12 hour drive north from Edmonton Alberta. Its a Ford town, the only dealership here is Ford, Many foci in town. Ive had mine for two years now its my first Focus. I sold my 03 Explorer and was looking for something cheap to operate around town, the parents of a very good buddy of mine had this 2000 Focus wagon se with a ztec, one owner car, very well maintained with 132000km on it for sale. only thing is, the passenger front door had a big dent it, hit well parked downtown. The +'s were a new timing belt one month earlier, complete suspension done 6 month earlier and a set of winter and summer tires. So I went to visit my buddy's dad to ask him about it. he said if i could show up tomorrow with $800 cash I could take it. So thats my Focus story anyways. love the car it's in over all good shape, standard ford paint peel around fenders, drivetrain is in awesome shape. Plans? like I said lots of foci so need to do something to stand out, Doing the body this year, Wingswest body kit for the wagon and paint, bought 17in rims last summer and i need to get my windows tinted this year two. I have a guy thats been bugin me to sale him my Camaro, so I think I might let it go and turbo the ztec sooner then planed. Ill post some pics this weekend of the wagon

p.s Sorry if rambled on to much, I tend to that when it comes to my cars, and cars in general.
and it -37c outside nothing else to do
From one wagon owner to another, welcome!