FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOTM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have, or know of a focuscanada.net member that has a noteworthy focus? Would you like this focus featured on the front page, and in the forum background?

If so, submit your ride, or nominate a member for 'Focus of the Month'!

Nominations will be accepted from the 1st of the month until the 14th of each month (Dec - Oct). Voting will take place from the 14th until the end of the month, with the winning focus being featured on the site for the following month.

It is our hope that we'll be able to get a focus from each province/territory over the course of the 11 months of FotM voting...

Nominations
It's simple! Submit the username, province, and pics of the focus you wish to consider for focus of the month.

you may submit focuses past and present, so long as they were owned by a member of this site.

To those who are successfully nominated... You will automatically receive a spot on the ballot unless you indicate in the nomination thread that you wish to opt out.

Winners

Winners will receive a front page article featuring their car and images of their car. Contents of the article will be dependent on details supplied by winners or nominators.

They will also have their car included in a new site background each month.

Winners will also be eligible for a FocusOfTheYear award at the end of the year. The winners of FotY will receive prizes which will be announced leading up to the voting beginning in November, with the winner being posted for the month of December.
It would be more interesting if FOTM was Ford of the month. Not just the Focus.

But I'm just hatin.
Ford of the Month is another project I'm working on...
whens this starting back up?
(04-25-2012, 10:11 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]whens this starting back up?

2X
are we posting nominations here?? lol
There's so many decent examples on here, but will just throw mine into consideration anyways Smile

[Image: Feature1.jpg]
i guess no fotm anymore???
whats going on with FOTM???