FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOTM - March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some great Focus' around on this site!!!

Thanks for the votes Jamie and SVT ZX3, I'll hopefully get a few up to date shots and some more info by the weekend.
The nicest car i've seen to date thats still around and in tact.

SL8RZZX3 (GORD) 's Car

[Image: gord1.jpg]
[Image: gord2.jpg]
[Image: gord3.jpg]
[Image: gord4.jpg]
[Image: gord5.jpg]
[Image: gord6.jpg]
[Image: gord7.jpg]
[Image: gord8.jpg]
haha i no vicki lee aswell from all the shows,,,car is stupid fast she boosted it this year
Pink Civic is faster than all te focuses on here :-P
Gah, I'm splitting my vote. Half for Oscar's car and half for Gord's car.

And enough about the f'ing Civic. They're beyond done - they're just the poster child for "look at me". Pssh.

I've always said you can be an enthusiast, a showoff or worse. The vast majority of the people here aren't that vain about how their car looks in relation to others. On the other hand, I've yet to see more than a few tastefully done Civics that stick in my mind as "enthusiast" cars and not ones that practically grovel for attention.

The Focus community is just different than the Civic community.
(03-03-2011, 10:17 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, I'm splitting my vote. Half for Oscar's car and half for Gord's car.

So I get to kick half your ass later on? Tongue
Can I vote for my old car? Tongue

[Image: n591190416_3090563_9586.jpg]

[Image: Cars009.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0619.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0621.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0622.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0624.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0626.jpg]
I nominate Jmountney1

But i vote for GFXjamie

mostly stock. but atleast its clean.
[Image: focus.jpg]
I love the fact that Flofocus has the new ses rims like mine on his older focus. But Gord's focus is pretty dope!
(03-05-2011, 12:17 AM)dinabaybee Wrote: [ -> ]I love the fact that Flofocus has the new ses rims like mine on his older focus. But Gord's focus is pretty dope!

Those new SES rims that you have on your focus are really just old SVT EAP rims. Tongue
Exactly. They're actually ST170 rims, rebranded as SVT rims and hence why they were part of the "European Appearance Package".
I'd go with Flo but that car is butchered with new owner from what I remember. Guess I have to go with Jamie.

Not gonna lie but Gord's car feels out dated. Some stockish bumpers with normal tails would do the trick.
Sorry that I don't sugar cote like many on here.
I know I k ow that it's his car and his choice ect. Just saying.
(03-05-2011, 04:11 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna lie but Gord's car feels out dated. Some stockish bumpers with normal tails would do the trick.
Sorry that I don't sugar cote like many on here.
I know I k ow that it's his car and his choice ect. Just saying.

Seriously? Outdated? HOW?!?

He made a clean design out of it, tuned it a bit over the years and kept it clean. That's something that a lot of modders don't do. They have a concept, they reach it (or even get distracted from it), then they get bored and do something else entirely different - while not starting from stock again.

In other words, this is what makes up 99% of the half-assed imports we see all over the place - and the same with the ghetto domestics.

Gord's done a hell of a job with that car - not to take away from any of the other "nominees" - there's nothing outdated about it at all.

It's what a well-modified Focus should be.
(03-05-2011, 04:11 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go with Flo but that car is butchered with new owner...

Thats why I posted my pics, when it was MY car.

Quote:Not gonna lie but Gord's car feels out dated. Some stockish bumpers with normal tails would do the trick.

I agree, I think the body kit is too F&F for my liking, do not like the tails at all, and could do without the grills. Is it boosted? It needs that, its not modded until it has FI!

The lights & the wheels kick ass!

Thats just my opinion though - no one has to agree with it.
ok Nos don't get all fired up mr.hot-head this is not Russia vs Canada hockey game (lmao) I just stated my honest opinion.
Guys I don't think this is what Steve planned here, were talking about cars that themselves are "outdated". Designs that are decade old....

Lets move on....

To quote Steve. "I love my Ford Focus!"
^^ drop the hammer bitches..

let's get back on topic -- nominate your favourite member's rides folks...
I vote for GFXjamie....a close second for kevs...lol
Well. I was going to clean the car and take some up to date shots...
Damn snow!

Here's a list of mods.

2005 ZX3 SE

2010 SES Focus black leather front seats
2008 ZX5 black leather rear seats
Euro rear dome light
Euro 98 rear bumper, tail, reverse, and fog lights
2006 SAP front bumper
OEM black painted headlights
SVT rear spoiler
SVT mirrors
Mazda Tribute door handles
Mazda 3 rear wiper arm
Magnaflow cat-back 2.25" exhaust with custom tip
FSWerks upper strut tower bar
FSWerks CAI
05 ST rear disc brake conversion
2010 SES 15 spoke 17"s custom painted Ford Sunburst Gold (winter rims)
KYB AGX Struts and shocks
Vogland springs 1.5" drop (For winter)
Eibach Sportlines for summer
Kenwood deck with Kicker solo baric 10"
Brand new 215-40-18 Falken 452's waiting for some nice summer rims.

I'm sure I am missing a few things...

[Image: mycar01.jpg]
[Image: needsawash03.jpg]
[Image: DSC_038829_Edit_01.jpg]
[Image: DSC_040950_Edit_01.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0025_Filtered_01-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0019_Filtered_01-1.jpg]
[Image: InteriorLeatherFronts.jpg]
[Image: InteriorLeatherRears.jpg]
[Image: rearright2edited.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3