FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kw, Cambridge, Guelph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if there is anybody in the Tricities who is looking for a local club for meets and cruises. Post up!
I would if I still lived in that area lol
LOL ya, not really much use if your not from the area. I am extending an invitation to all focuscanada.net members to join GuelphsFinest.com. Small car club based out of guelph that is looking to grow exponentially this year. There will be a lot of cruises, meets and shows that we are attending and this is also the first year for a race team that I will be running. Follow the link in my signature or PM me
You guys are always welcome to come out to the Massiv Meets in Mississauga held bi-weeky on Monday, with the first meet being tonight. Although we are only expecting a few members tonight they tend to grow as the weather gets better.
Ya i plan to attend more meets this year as last year i only made it out to 3. I will more then likely bring some guys out here and there if they are interested. its looking like a busy season on its way with local meets, massiv meets and car shows/race events. all of which i plan to attend with my guelph boys.
GFXjamie,Mar 10 2009, 04:23 PM Wrote:Ya i plan to attend more meets this year as last year i only made it out to 3. I will more then likely bring some guys out here and there if they are interested. its looking like a busy season on its way with local meets, massiv meets and car shows/race events. all of which i plan to attend with my guelph boys.
[right][snapback]282430[/snapback][/right]

I'll be moving to Cambridge in about 3 years so keep this thread going until then and I'll come out to the meets.
ZTWsquared,Mar 10 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Mar 10 2009, 04:23 PM Wrote:Ya i plan to attend more meets this year as last year i only made it out to 3. I will more then likely bring some guys out here and there if they are interested. its looking like a busy season on its way with local meets, massiv meets and car shows/race events. all of which i plan to attend with my guelph boys.
[right][snapback]282430[/snapback][/right]

I'll be moving to Cambridge in about 3 years so keep this thread going until then and I'll come out to the meets.
[right][snapback]282439[/snapback][/right]

Must be the pain killers talking. 3 years eh? :lol:
wow ken, 3 years and your planning it this far ahead to.... well either way, i will still be part of something local, likely the same club because for the most part, i run it with 2 other guys. just hit me up when the time comes, or even come down to a meet.