FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No more EVO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see EVO's and Ralliart's on a semi-regular basis, though here in Ottawa its actually more common to see RHD JDM cars like Skylines, Sylvia's, MR2's, etc. It's also more common to see the newer Tiburon's and Genesis coupe too. Gradually starting to see more and more 2011 and up Mustangs and Camaro's with the snow almost gone throught most of the city.

When I DO see an EVO, it's usually one that's being driven by someone that looks like they are ove 35, and when I see the Ralliart's, they are being driven by 25-35 year olds too. Even the Subies aren't driven by everyone, with the STI being so expensive. I can see the new Mustang and other vehicles being more popular around here than either of them, due to price and the caliber of car you get for the money, and that they actually cost LESS to insure than you'd think (definately less than an EVO or STI).

L8tz!
(03-06-2011, 10:59 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 12:08 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 12:00 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]My subaru isn't that bad at all to ensure, not sure about the gsr model, but it can't be that much more....

2007 nitro, 2006 wrx, 160/month.

That's 'cause the insurance company doesn't know you Tongue .. you head-faked 'em with the family.....

I also dont live in toronto
, and both cars get less than 15000km/year now that we both take the bus.

This. Moving to Ottawa reduced my premiums from 151 to 79/month. At least, thats what they told me. The bills say otherwise Dodgy
(03-04-2011, 12:30 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]Funny that US manufactures are in the middle of horsepower/displacement wars with a pending "gas crisis", yet others are looking at solely EV, some can see the future better than others I guess.
I would say the companies placing most effort into gas powered engines for the next 50 years see the future better.
Pages: 1 2