FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 225/45/R16 Falken FK 452 Tires For Sale (Sold.. Please remove)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 Falkon tires in mint condition I am looking to sell. I got a set of Rota's off SL8RZZX3 and they came with these tires. I plan on running sportlines so the tires will be too wide for me. SL8RZZX3 ran the tires for no more than 500km he said and they have never seen any road while I have had them. One came with a nail in it but I had it internally patched by a mechanic and it holds air 100%. I’m not intending to sell the rims but will keep my options open to some sort of trade deal for svt rims. I will try to get a few more pics of the tires in the next few days.
I’m asking $400 obo
[Image: DSCN1855.jpg]
I want these tires gone, make me and offer!
Bump, $350 and I am willing to meet in the GTA
A tire shop offered me $220, if anyone can beat that there yours!
[Image: DSCN3959.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3961.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3959.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3961.jpg]
bump for a good price!

my cost on these brand new with tax is over 700$!

02ztsian

I keep looking at these and those American racing Ar07's like they were made for each other. Too bad I am in Calgary!

02ztsian

I'm working on something right now. Give me a little bit.
wish I had 16" rims... Sad
I may well be interested. Shoot me a price for what you want with them on the rims. If they've been patched, I'm willing to take you at your word. Those are Rota Slipstreams, are they not?
I have a sale pending on the tires right now. If it doesnt happen i will think up a tire and rim price. And yes they are slipstreams

(03-21-2011, 10:44 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]I may well be interested. Shoot me a price for what you want with them on the rims. If they've been patched, I'm willing to take you at your word. Those are Rota Slipstreams, are they not?