FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spring Is Almost Here! Where To Install Exhaust?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to install my apexi exhaust in about 2 or 3 weeks from now but I
don't know where I should take it to do the install.

I was thinking about master performance out in brampton (someone recommended that place last year) but it is a bit far to drive .....if there's another reputable garage in Toronto please let me know!

I may need to have the garage add 2-3 inches of tubing to lengthen the pipe so it fits.....so it needs to be a place that is capable of doing that too.

Thanks!
Check out Zorro Muffler at Queensway/Stanfield in Mississauga, speak to Jack...
Or Toronto Muffler at Kipling and Norseman (Hot Rod Scott's), speak to Scott...
Either place can help you out...
I say go to Zoro good work and better prices.
2 for Zorro, 0 for competitors

(thanks, reviews sound great everywhere, even a the honda forums)
LOL ... every time I read the title of this thread, I feel like posting "Under the car, from front to rear!"
lmao true true
3 for zorro
ZTWsquared,Mar 8 2009, 05:30 PM Wrote:LOL ... every time I read the title of this thread, I feel like posting "Under the car, from front to rear!"
[right][snapback]282303[/snapback][/right]

LOL glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that.
I also need to have my volant CAI installed. Do you think Zorro can do that for me also or is that something I can do myself?

It seems like a rather simple install but since i've never changed it before i don't realy know lol.

I think it's the MAF sensor i have to be most careful with.
Well I was able to install the volant myself 2 days ago, and just today i went to zoro muffler and installed my apexi ws cat-back exhaust! sounds purrfect!