FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Side Mirror (power, heated) left-driver side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My side mirror broke, need to replace.
Looking for driver's side (left) power, heated version, incl. mirror + sail.

Will pay shipping to Toronto, Canada
PM is key, Thanks!

[Image: DOOR_MIRROR-SMFO0239.jpg]
Yeah tried that already and not much other than places 50+km away from me with rip off prices. You'd think there was a ton of Focus mirrors around for cheap. Im trying to source aftermarket now. eBay has deals for $80 shipped but thats from USA with UPS shipping = customs rape fees.
Just look on the other Focus sites, someone probably has SVT mirrors for sale.
I know someone whos selling one for $80- elec, heated, drivers side. PM me know if you want it.
pm sent
bump..
bump...
(03-13-2011, 05:40 AM)Nutella Wrote: [ -> ]bump...

Hey Larry ... I couldn't find the used one I thought I had, but I found a new one I bought to put on my Red ZX5 which is now deceased ... so I don't need it anymore.

It's an aftermarket item which appears to be identical to the Ford unit ... I bought it from Cross Canada Parts and they sell very high quality collision parts ... the Fusion headlights and taillights that I bought from them to modify were identical to the OEM Ford.

I've got pics if you need them ... here's Cross Canada's catalogue page. ... you can have it for what I paid (63.00) plus shipping if necessary.