FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fc Decal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing big but needed to show it off I finally got rid of the other forums decal ( which I now hate and think there setup is to childish to be an automotive forum, it looks like myspace and all that junk thrown in thats pointless) and replaced it with FC's its a perfect size for where its put...

The gold one isn't being decal'd yet cuz I'm selling the rear hatch to someone with the glass so I'm waiting to decal that one when the new doors/hatch are installed and the car painted :D

[Image: DSCF1860.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1859.jpg]
Looks good!
:) it does I'm glad I went with the light grey out of all the colors.. I didn't want it down to low or on the paint and I found the height of the sticker fits exactly within the blacked out portion of the glass just under the third which should be easy to see (I'm trying to stay away from the side windows plus its easier to see when parked)

now all DP has to do is order and get a bunch more light greys cut and ill buy more :D

I'm also planning on designing tagger cards (basically cards that say your car had its picture taken and will be posted on this site LOL should bring more traffic :D

there ALWAYS 5-7 Focuses at lunch where I work and there all different