FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB Strut tower bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a strut tower bar but I'm looking for one like a Steeda's strut tower or simular to that.. No rative bar, thats what I want to get rid of... Let me know..
I have one , asking 75$ , Steeda , blue , check out the top of the pic http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...Z259364855 . You have to come pick it up or pay for shipping .

(03-15-2011, 01:21 PM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a strut tower bar but I'm looking for one like a Steeda's strut tower or simular to that.. No rative bar, thats what I want to get rid of... Let me know..

Is that new or used?
I had it on for one summer , but then I installed camber plates so I had to take it off . It looks brand new .

(03-16-2011, 04:54 AM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]Is that new or used?

Sorry but if it was new or if you where closer I would be interested in it. I can buy new one for 96 and I don't have to drive 2 hours to get..
Yo gab, I might toss that strut bar on when I come down next weekend? 75 bucks?

No problem at all .

(03-17-2011, 01:45 PM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but if it was new or if you where closer I would be interested in it. I can buy new one for 96 and I don't have to drive 2 hours to get..

Sure

(03-17-2011, 02:15 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo gab, I might toss that strut bar on when I come down next weekend? 75 bucks?