FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New to focus canada.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm new here. Im from Winnipeg. I drive a 2005 focus ses wagon 5-spd, Shes got 48000kms on her right now.
My goal is to make her look amazing, Im getting the windows tinted this week, next will be rims, Are there any lip kits available for the wagon?
I look forward to creeping all the previous threads.... Salut!
(03-27-2011, 06:26 PM)ssj4jarrod Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm new here. Im from Winnipeg. I drive a 2005 focus ses wagon 5-spd, Shes got 48000kms on her right now.
My goal is to make her look amazing, Im getting the windows tinted this week, next will be rims, Are there any lip kits available for the wagon?
I look forward to creeping all the previous threads.... Salut!

Welcome ... quite a few wagon owners here (I've had a few myself as you can see from my sig LOL) ... and nice to see it is a five-speed.

FocusSport (now FSWerks) at one time had lip kit for the 05+ but I think they have discontinued it (wagon is same as sedan and hatch) ... but you might find one used. I had one but sold it to another member.

The worst decision I ever made was to let them write off my 07 ZXW ... it was lowered (Eibach Pro Kit), ST-200 rims, Euro taillights MBRP exhaust, custome grille and Anzo Angel Eyes projector headlights and I was getting ready to work on the powa when I had the accident. It was a real nice car IMO.

[Image: IMG_4115.jpg]

The worst decision I ever made was to let them write off my 07 ZXW ... it was lowered (Eibach Pro Kit), ST-200 rims, Euro taillights MBRP exhaust, custome grille and Anzo Angel Eyes projector headlights and I was getting ready to work on the powa when I had the accident. It was a real nice car IMO.

[Image: IMG_4115.jpg]

[/quote]

That was a beautiful wagon, Mine is either black, Or that wonderful ford color that is almost black, but it's a deep midnight blue. I love this car, Was your grille just painted? And one more redundant question the 2008- '10 focus alloys fit the older gennys right?
(03-28-2011, 12:54 AM)ssj4jarrod Wrote: [ -> ]The worst decision I ever made was to let them write off my 07 ZXW ... it was lowered (Eibach Pro Kit), ST-200 rims, Euro taillights MBRP exhaust, custome grille and Anzo Angel Eyes projector headlights and I was getting ready to work on the powa when I had the accident. It was a real nice car IMO.

That was a beautiful wagon, Mine is either black, Or that wonderful ford color that is almost black, but it's a deep midnight blue. I love this car, Was your grille just painted? And one more redundant question the 2008- '10 focus alloys fit the older gennys right?
[/quote]

Yes ... the 2010 alloys fit as do any SVT rims.

No paint ... I purchased a grille assembly from the ST model (black surround with silver grille) and swapped in the black grille from my stock assembly with the chrome surround. The ST grille was surprisingly cheap (I buy my parts in the US), and it only took me about an hours labour to get it done.

Having said that - probably not an option for you as I don't think the ST came in the midnight blue.