FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oops...

didn't post here first. please forgive me.
ive been lurking this site for a while, only ever signed up at fj though (same name).
i drive a black 02 zx3, svt suspension, aem cai, 17s, mach 1 lip, painted mirrors and pillars. steeda tune. soon to have magnaflow cat back. nothing crazy. ill post some pics eventually.

thanks for having me!
(03-30-2011, 06:25 AM)waxon_waxoff Wrote: [ -> ]oops...

ive been lurking this site for a while, only ever signed up at fj though (same name).
i drive a black 02 zx3, svt suspension, aem cai, 17s, mach 1 lip, painted mirrors and pillars. steeda tune. soon to have magnaflow cat back. nothing crazy. ill post some pics eventually.

thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard ... if you're in the GTA it would be great for you to come out to one of our Monday meets - Dixie / 401 area.

Cheers - Ken.
i live in toronto but actually work down at dixie and dundas. where do you guys meet up? that's dixie ford area.

i haven't got much to show off but would be nice to talk to some other focus owners for sure, and check out some rides.

(03-30-2011, 07:09 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2011, 06:25 AM)waxon_waxoff Wrote: [ -> ]oops...

thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard ... if you're in the GTA it would be great for you to come out to one of our Monday meets - Dixie / 401 area.

Cheers - Ken.

Dixie @ Aimco in the Staples/Wendy's parking lot. Every other Monday evening. We haven't started up the meets yet. Should be starting within the month.
banned.