FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: new guy around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

Im another new Focus owner Tongue and am loving the car!!

if theres any guys in the montreal area who wanna meet up, would be more than glad to join in! could use some pointers and maybe a few on some of the simpler mods Big Grin

Focus Rally / Nick
(03-30-2011, 10:44 PM)Focus Rally Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

if theres any guys in the montreal area who wanna meet up, would be more than glad to join in! could use some pointers and maybe a few on some of the simpler mods Big Grin

Focus Rally / Nick

Welcome ... and yeah, I think we have a few members from Quebec on here, but honestly can't remember their handles ... in any event you'll find lots of experience and advice here in terms of mods ... lots of different perspectives too so chances are someone has already done what you may be thinking of.

Cheers - Ken
(03-30-2011, 11:59 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2011, 10:44 PM)Focus Rally Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

Focus Rally / Nick

Welcome ... and yeah, I think we have a few members from Quebec on here, but honestly can't remember their handles ... in any event you'll find lots of experience and advice here in terms of mods ... lots of different perspectives too so chances are someone has already done what you may be thinking of.

Cheers - Ken

I may not be from montreal or quebec but you will find me frequently in your neck of the woods. count me in on any G2G you guys have.
I know we have a few members in Ottawa, myself included.

MTL ainght too far for a g2g!