FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: focus hatchback hella tail lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to buy a set of hella tail lights for my 2002 zx5 , if you have this to sell, send me an e-mail at : qcsr_lancer@hotmail.com

[attachment=275]
These are quite rare. Good luck with your search.
Personally, I think those head and tail lights are butt ugly!!! Lol, but to each there own haha
(04-03-2011, 10:33 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I think those head and tail lights are butt ugly!!! Lol, but to each there own haha

Although there are headlights I think look better, I personally don't think the Hella headlights belong in the butt-ugly category ... so when I found a brand new pair on ebay (I think someone here posted the link) for less than 280 I picked them up. They retail for over $700.

AFAIC there's nothing better than Hella quality - especially for projectors that I intend to use for my HID conversion.

So to the OP I suggest you check out ebay ... if you don't mind paying full pop then susquehanna motorsports is your destination for all things Hella.

Hella headlights

LOL - I just googled 'Ford Focus Hella tailights' and one of the first hits was your thread on FF ... anyway, good luck with your search.