FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Busted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy had a camera in his car.
tisk tisk....
joy ride.

Pretty sure that was a Focus Euro.
i remember seeing that on another forum, its some jap car.
meford4u,Mar 5 2009, 01:53 PM Wrote:Pretty sure that was a Focus Euro.
[right][snapback]282175[/snapback][/right]

Fail.

1:54

:lol:

"***NOTE*** It wasn't a FORD dealer - the Ford sign you see in the video is when the tech pulled into the lot of an unrealated dealership. Please don't bash Ford, they have nothing to do with this in any way, shape or form."
It was a Subi Legacy Turbo, Ive seen the video before.
haha iv seen this before theres also a thread of the setup i his false trunk its crazy
Canadian ST,Mar 5 2009, 03:28 PM Wrote:It was a Subi Legacy Turbo, Ive seen the video before.
[right][snapback]282181[/snapback][/right]

winnar
Stuff like that makes me glad I do all the work on my cars myself, I would NEVER leave it at a shop alone.
QWKRN-U,Mar 10 2009, 06: Wrote:Stuff like that makes me glad I do all the work on my cars myself, I would NEVER leave it at a shop alone.
[right][snapback]282437[/snapback][/right]

unless you have a good relationship with mechanic who's the only one to work on your car.....

A local guy here was conserned when he picked up his WRX from the dealer a month ago...it stank like clutch....he was really worried that some young apprentice mechanic took it out for a joy ride