FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: 16" 08-11 snow flake rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

looking for some factory 16" snowflakes, dont need tires. also willing to trade my sparcos plus cash for them. i have seen them go for 400$ with good rubber on focaljet so if you have some and you want to get rid of them or upgrade to something nicer and want some cash towards better rims, give me a shout.

PM is key, you can also text me, 519 841 9577. no calls please as i work ALOT so there is no way to guarantee when i am working or not.

willing to meet up, depending on where you are, i can come to you if your not 500 kms away too
i have 16" 2011 fiesta honeycomb rims, $800 obo with brand new rubber. only drove from dealer to my home when i bought it and then mounted my new rims.
ill pass thanks, even EAP's arent worth that much and the rubber would be useless as i run a turbocharged car and would rip them apart in weeks. I need rims, with crap tires or no tires. If i dont find some VERY soon i will be doing something to the current wheels