FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer time Drag Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, I'm doing it this summer. As long as my car holds up, I'm hitting the strip with it.

I've been doing a bit of homework and talking to a few of the racers I know... and this summer I plan on hitting up the Luksville Dragway.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8...2&t=h&z=15

If anyone from the Ottawa region is interested in joining up to go, lemme know. I don't think I'll be getting out there for at least another month or month and a half as I need to do some work to the car before it'll pass tech so that should be plenty of time to organize a small event out there - if anyone wants.

I've seen enough cars go down the strip that now I want to do it. Yes I know I'll only be running 16-17sec down the quarter but that's not the point Tongue

Also, to a certain someone who challenged me to a race - I accept.
Count me in!

I will race you too ZX5 vs ZX5 lol
I'll go with you for sure, as soon as my broken leg is healed!
This is awesome guys!

In a few weeks I'll get some more details together and suggest some dates! I wanted to try to get out by the end of this month but as I said, car won't be ready but it never hurts to plan way ahead!
Prepare yourself for that one wheel spin.
Its been awhile, and i dont know how much longer I am going to keep the SVTF so maybe a few passes is in store. + ive always wanted to use my HD gopro at the drag strip.

(04-12-2011, 04:25 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]Its been awhile, and i dont know how much longer I am going to keep the SVTF so maybe a few passes is in store. + ive always wanted to use my HD gopro at the drag strip.

We could certainly help with that...

Tongue

As for the one tire fire, just gotta feather the pedal a little!! If you're spinning you're giving it too much gas!