FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Crash.......parts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This idiot tried doing at least 70 on my street posted 40. I stood on the sidewalk with my dog and watched the whole thing unfolding, saying to myself "lose it, lose it, lose it!". And he did Smile

How did he manage to lose it at the thrilling speed of 70 ?
+1 to gabe, and it looks like he was going in a straight line too, he must be retarded.
Nice S bend with a bit of leftover winter dust thrown into the mix. Not sure how fast he was going but I told the cops at least 70. I don't figure the Focus can get much faster than that in the short run he started from. The kid didn't look too bright when they arrested him.
Can see the tire marks on the road. He seemed to seriously think he would get it under control until the very end. That black KIA thing wasn't there when it happened.
I guess some dust may help to slide , but a curse from you put a lid on it and messed up the poor kid . Be honest , why'd you do it ?Big Grin
Bastard is lucky he didn't kill any kids playing in the street.
(04-10-2011, 01:19 PM)Gabriel Wrote: [ -> ]I guess some dust may help to slide , but a curse from you put a lid on it and messed up the poor kid . Be honest , why'd you do it ?Big Grin

The two previous times I witnessed him speeding down my street my curse didn't work. 3rd time lucky I suppose.
(04-10-2011, 11:29 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Bastard is lucky he didn't kill any kids playing in the street.

Yep, and it was a PA day for my kids and all the rest on my street. If it had been warmer like yesterday they would have been playing street hockey right there. He's very lucky as are the families here.
My (young and stupid) co-worker decided to push his Focus as fast it would go then lock up the emergency brake. This is completely tame in comparison to the carnage.
tree +1
(04-11-2011, 04:48 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]My (young and stupid) co-worker decided to push his Focus as fast it would go then lock up the emergency brake. This is completely tame in comparison to the carnage.

LOL what!

But then this might say something about my handbrake... if I pull it up it doesn't lock the tires. Confused
It's to bad he didn't get the green hydro box or the poll.. Looks good on him what a ass
what a retard