FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Summer Cruise Date Needed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have decided to make the cruise this year a summer event in the month of June or July.

I need you dates so vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cruise will start from Chinguacousy Park in Brampton. It will last 2 Hours roughly with Photo stops and takes up the total distance of 75KM. We will make our way back to Brampton near where we started from and pull into a Coin Car Wash were I will provide $3.00 each car and we will see who can wash it the fastest lol.
From there we can take some more pics and get some food depending on who’s hungry.

[Image: 2011SummerCruise.jpg]

Goolge Maps
Sounds like fun, but ain't no way I'm winning "fastest" car wash Wink

Hell, with the new prices at my local coin op I'm up to 11 bucks if I want to use the foaming brush and wax Dodgy

NefCanuck
sounds good. june is best! my focus will be gone because my new SVT contour will be out for the cruise!
can we have other than saturday? i prefer sunday
Post if you want sunday too. I will take the total count on what ever date ranks the highest and perform a second vote.
june is better. I may be going away in july
sundays for me, i work 6 days a week
and in my case Sundays suck because of family stuff Sad

NefCanuck
I am on 12 day rotations and at this time I can't predict what weekends I will be around and won't be around - let alone in Toronto
Sundays are better, im pretty available any sunday as long as i have notice. My Focus comes back on the road in the first week of May, so anytime after that is good. June sounds like it would be nice.
guys start voting for june !! lol
i voted for june, however i would be unable to attend unless it was 5pm or later as i can likely get off work an hour or 2 early to head up
if my CSVT is done by then, ill come out! July is good....
Delete Please