FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 03/09/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't do tonight but I'm still on for March 30.

NefCanuck
I'm out too..... :(
So its only going to be myself, John and Mike? Oh well, its still early in the year.
I'm a lil confused, I thought this was for the 30th, but I possibly can still go just checking with the misses :unsure: .
I'm good see you at 7PM
Man, I am so confused. I think in the madness going on in my life with the baby and such. I confused myself. Tonight is good. I will post following meets in a new thread. I am sorry if I confused everyone but as it seems I am meeting with John at Dixie and Aimco at 7 PM. I need any excuse to get out of the house lately.
LFMAO I messaged Tony and Mike to c if they are coming just a sec ago c u there.
Cool man, either I need a lot of sleep or a lot more coffee. Not sure which yet. LOL
More coffee did the trick, and now I am paying for it. But thanks to the folks who made it out. John, Tony, Mike and _____(forgot your name) sorry man. It was a little last minute but it all worked out.

Next meet won't be last minute, I promise. LOL. See you this Friday @ Performance World.
the meet was good, nice to see everyone again. hopefully i can make it to the car show.
Sorry I didn't make it out ... but I was on the cancellation waiting list for some oral surgery in the hospital and found out yesterday that I go under the knife today at 2:30 - - not sure what kind of shape I'll be in for next Monday either but in any event, I'm looking forward to coming out soon.
Ignited was the screen name of the final member that made it out. With the boosted ZX3 with the LED tails.
Ken- good luck buddy

The meet was good and I think his name was Dave... Not sure.
See you at the show and I just finished putting the car together.... somewhat... still waiting on the Streetglow module and the graphics I ordered.
Haha it was a good meet. I noticed last minute that it was gonna happen an came out. Nice to finally meet some ppl with focus'. Oh and my name is Dave
Scorcher000,Mar 10 2009, 09:48 AM Wrote:Ken- good luck buddy

[right][snapback]282408[/snapback][/right]

Thanks John - appreciated ... but the fawkers cancelled me an hour after my scheduled surgery ... I got bumped apparently by some gang banger who was knifed and bleeding out ... so now another month on painkillers ... and if you guys only knew what the problem was you'd be really amazed (and probably grossed out) ... I'd never heard of this before or even considered the possibility ... I'll bet even Adam has never heard of this one and I know Adam knows a lot about oral (surgery that is).

Quote:Adam knows a lot about oral

At least you still have you sense of humour. Or is that the pain killers talking? Because I know all about pain killers talking. If I sold what I take on the street I would be a very rich man. Its to bad that I need them to stand up straight.
Pages: 1 2