FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WORKOUT LOG TEMPLATES?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellas,

For those of you that are working out... do you guys use a "log book" of some sort? I have some sheets that my trainer has filled out for me, but I want a template of a workout sheet that I can make a book out of so i don't forget any exercises.

Does anyone have a PDF of one I can jack? or know a place I can download one from?

I'm sure Adam, you have one form Muscle hack right?
just go on muscle hack, everything is there in excel format.
pm me your e-mail and I'll send you what I use.
I just let EA Sports Active 2 run me through its 9 week program (deleting exercises I have no hope in hell of doing Tongue)

NefCanuck
(04-21-2011, 08:43 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I just let EA Sports Active 2 run me through its 9 week program (deleting exercises I have no hope in hell of doing Tongue)

NefCanuck

8 weeks of beer drinking and 1 week of detox. Big Grin
(04-21-2011, 09:19 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2011, 08:43 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I just let EA Sports Active 2 run me through its 9 week program (deleting exercises I have no hope in hell of doing Tongue)

NefCanuck

Funny you should mention that, I dropped beer about three weeks ago, didn't do squat for my weight Undecided

NefCanuck
just go on muscle hack, everything is there in excel format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so cool you are.

(04-21-2011, 12:56 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2011, 09:19 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]

NefCanuck

Funny you should mention that, I dropped beer about three weeks ago, didn't do squat for my weight Undecided

NefCanuck

You just gave me an idea. Beersquats!
(04-21-2011, 07:22 PM)Elisha Wrote: [ -> ]just go on muscle hack, everything is there in excel format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so cool you are.

Thanks! Great 1st post!! Please, tell us more!
(04-21-2011, 02:03 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Adam, you have one form Muscle hack right?

Lmao
Sorry boys, I'm out of the country right now (back Saturday night / Sunday morning).

Anthony, did you get the logs? If not, PM me an email addy and I'll send them to you.