FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy 420!! (POLITICAL THREAD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: acid_picdump_48.jpg]
I wasn't gonna be the one to post up lol... But happy happy all!!!
I didn't want to break the ice either. Happy 420 to everyone.
im BAKEEDDDDD while writing thisSmile happy 420 ya'll
(04-21-2011, 11:51 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to break the ice either. Happy 420 to everyone.
LOL - about 40 years too late for me.
Hahaha.... Oh to be young and lawless lmao
I just thought the pic was funny.
LOL, worth a laugh or two on a otherwise boring day!
I hope guys didn't celebrate Hitler's bday.
(04-22-2011, 03:05 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I hope guys didn't celebrate Hitler's bday.

You`re one of THOSE people.. I bet you`ll vote conservative too Tongue

And I didn't want to be the one to post it up either Tongue
hope you guys had a fun day Tongue
Of course he'll vote conservative. I will too. Who else whould you vate for?

Iggy? Ya right.

Layton? He's a dink. Someone who has been a "friend" of my family for years. They won't vote for him either. And his wife...don't get me started.

Want to waste your vote? Go green.

So who else is there and why?

And I don't smoke pot. Alcohol. That's my game.

But happy belated 420.

Pass the bud. Budweiser that is.

(04-22-2011, 03:42 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2011, 03:05 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I hope guys didn't celebrate Hitler's bday.

You`re one of THOSE people.. I bet you`ll vote conservative too Tongue

And I didn't want to be the one to post it up either Tongue
hope you guys had a fun day Tongue

(04-23-2011, 01:45 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Of course he'll vote conservative. I will too. Who else whould you vate for?

Iggy? Ya right.

Layton? He's a dink. Someone who has been a "friend" of my family for years. They won't vote for him either. And his wife...don't get me started.

Want to waste your vote? Go green.

So who else is there and why?

Fortunately for me none of the above-mentioned people are running in my riding.
that's the part about elections that I really don't care for.

The person right for my riding isn't necessarily representing the party I want running the company.

I would prefer a temporary Liberal minority government, and if that doesn't lead to a change in the PC party, I hope it goes to a conservative-led non-confidence vote that leads to iggy getting turfed for someone with a personality. And then put the liberals in long enough to get someone with scruples into the PC party.
The Liberals need to lose this one and lose big IMO to have any chance of getting rid of Count Ignatieff and getting a leader with a vision and a pulse.

Watching Ignatieff trying to play "warm & fuzzy" makes me want to puke because of how fake it looks. I wouldn't trust him to run a daycare, NVM the country. He loses large and the knives will be out in force for him.

Let the PC's have another 2 - 3 year run as a minority party. That'll get Harper stabbed in the back anyways because the "braintrust" will assume that he's not the guy to get them that majority that they hunger for.

So in the end we'll likely end up with another minority parliament and a whole bunch of political theatre not seen in decades (reviewing the history books, only thing that will come close IMO would be the period from 1979 to 1980 with the Joe Clark as PM for six months fiasco)

NefCanuck
How did a thread about the 4:20 turn into a political stage? Was I smoking something or what?
(04-29-2011, 11:09 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]How did a thread about the 4:20 turn into a political stage? Was I smoking something or what?

IDK, were you? Tongue
I wasn't but maybe I should.
Anyone but the Liberals..
If we keep getting leaders like this, I'll vote for separating from Canada with the separatists.
2 things to say...

f*ck bitches, get money

and vote conservative. that is all
Pages: 1 2