FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yarmouth NS new Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey im from the great town of Yarmouth NS Im the proud owner of a 2001 Focus SE sedan.
The car is more of a daily driver/demo vehicle for alpine audio.
I'll try to get some photos of the setup soon still have a few mods to finish up.[Image: img0001dvn.jpg]
Welcome.
(04-24-2011, 08:05 AM)Sk3letor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey im from the great town of Yarmouth NS Im the proud owner of a 2001 Focus SE sedan.
The car is more of a daily driver/demo vehicle for alpine audio.
I'll try to get some photos of the setup soon still have a few mods to finish up.

Welcome aboard ... nice clean looking car - I don't see any fogs but hopefully there's a Zetec under there ... so do you work for Alpine and the most important question - what's the FC discount Big Grin
sorry just the SPI but im gonna get some thing new for the front soon not sure what im still doing..... And no there is no FC discount from alpine its a build i did on my own from the local stereo shop for advertising for them and its certified by alpine for show ... its a SQ build not spl
CLEAN!!! very nice. simple but it looks great. Keep with it.
thinking of doing something like this quick photoshoping [Image: img0010yl.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Love the roof and trunk spoilers.
i want to put some kind of stripe on there but not sure how or what to do been playing with a few ideas heres one
[Image: img00111ro.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Welcome and happy modding.
I like the rear wing ideas. Ive been thinking and try to see what i can do for mine also. I like the drag style look where it is virtually flush with the trunk except a little bit of a lip. I was thinking about doing some fiberglass work with my old wing to bring off the back of the car a little more and change the angle. Nice ideas! The Stripes look good too.