FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet - You're Slow Kev
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well since no one else did it here it goes

Massive Monday Meet will happen on March 22nd.

Come one, come all. Bring the family or your friends.
We will meet in the TimHorton's parking lot like ussual. Hang inside or outside.(weather pending)

We will also discuss up coming events such as a Scavenger Hunt, BBQ's and Cruises.

If you are planning on coming post up and I will update as soon as I can.

PS the dyno deposits can be given to John during this time to. It makes it easier for me and you.

Time 7pm ish - when ever you feel like.
Place Dixie & Aimco Tim Horton's/Wendy's parkking lot.

[Image: MeetingPlace.png]

BRING THE DYNO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attending:

Spinal
Tetra
Scorcher000
Willcann
Nefcanuck

Maybe:
GFXjamie
mystake
burnin21
I'm there for sure, gotta give John the dyno day deposit!
ME ME ME LOL
i should be down for this.... possible
maybe
Thanks Mike for posting about the dyno money This might be the last chance you guys have to put down a deposit for the dyno day.
If Im not working I will come :) Not to mention I will bring John some dyno money as well lol
I should be there (I'll bring along a few things I picked up at Performance World too :P)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 18 2010, 10:58 AM Wrote:I should be there (I'll bring along a few things I picked up at Performance World too :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]303541[/snapback][/right]

If it isn't those sexy Asian girls then don't bother.. LOL jk
Burnin21,Mar 18 2010, 09:14 AM Wrote:If Im not working I will come :) Not to mention I will bring John some dyno money as well lol
[right][snapback]303536[/snapback][/right]

Thats good to hear will you be spraying it on the dyno?
tetra,Mar 18 2010, 11:06 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 18 2010, 10:58 AM Wrote:I should be there (I'll bring along a few things I picked up at Performance World too :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]303541[/snapback][/right]

If it isn't those sexy Asian girls then don't bother.. LOL jk
[right][snapback]303542[/snapback][/right]

Ha! As if any of them would come within a parsec of my car :lol:

My car is the one their daddy drives with some extra bits added, no sex appeal to them there :ph34r:

and speaking of :ph34r: my god, those girls were wearing less material than I have with my eyeglass cloth :lol:

NefCanuck
LOL!
You never know, maybe some of them have Daddy issues.. haha
:D
NefCanuck,Mar 18 2010, 02:01 PM Wrote:Ha! As if any of them would come within a parsec of my car :lol:
Handy Hint #1

Don't use "parsec" in a sentence unless the chick you're picking up is dressed up as Princess Leia.

:ph34r:

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Mar 20 2010, 02:03 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 18 2010, 02:01 PM Wrote:Ha! As if any of them would come within a parsec of my car :lol:
Handy Hint #1

Don't use "parsec" in a sentence unless the chick you're picking up is dressed up as Princess Leia.

:ph34r:

:lol:
[right][snapback]303605[/snapback][/right]

:D I am what I am and that's all what I am (a comic book/scifi/anime/geek)

NefCanuck
But does your car say 1337N3SS!!! :P
tetra,Mar 20 2010, 05:54 PM Wrote:But does your car say 1337N3SS!!! :P
[right][snapback]303616[/snapback][/right]

Nope "CAPE BOY" :P

NefCanuck
Take my name off the list boys, not going to make it. Lindsey slipped and really hurt her back. 4 compressed disc's and one slipped disc, causing Sciatica. She is dying in pain. So the debut of my MBRP will have to wait a couple weeks. Hopefully I will have tires for my O-Z's by then.

Have fun guys.
Ye-owtch :ph34r:

All the best to Lindsay for a speedy recovery Kevin.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 21 2010, 08:51 PM Wrote:Ye-owtch :ph34r:

All the best to Lindsay for a speedy recovery Kevin.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]303650[/snapback][/right]
zomg yes x2
Pages: 1 2