FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, 05/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who's driving the two tone black and red zx4 with the gfx package? Diggin the paint!! Some nice lookin cars guys!
Boy those pics are like a giant game of "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is not the same" Tongue

NefCanuck
Lmfao too true!
(05-13-2011, 12:46 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Boy those pics are like a giant game of "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is not the same" Tongue

NefCanuck

You're talking about my bug deflector aren't you ... I promise it will be gone before the next Massiv meeting.
nice to see my buddy paul made it out! wish I coulda been there too Sad
Wow! that black and red is slick. Id like to get mine up next to that and shoot a few photos mine has custom paint too.
yea luc, was really nice getting out to those meets again...amazing people, amazing rides. definitely would've been awsum having you around! u anyways drove all the way from osh, u might as well drive down 'a few more kms' from ott sometime Tongue
I knew I shoulda checked for one of these sooner...
Next meet is going to be Victoria Day Monday.
I'm there!
Pages: 1 2 3