FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: new guy coming, im out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. for those who know or dont know, I use to have hardkores old zx3 that had been supercharged. well today the new owner took delivery. he's a young guy like alot of us. he will be registering the vehicle and himself here in the coming days. so please make him welcome like you guys did for me. he'll be out for meets etc. I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for there help, when i needed it. especially kevin and Leo. Ive picked up a SVT contour. The car came into the dealership on trade, and seeing how i use to own one, ive picked it up. If you guys dont mind, maybe ill come out to a meet one night with the contour, just to chill. thanks to all of you again! its been fun. if you see me lurking around, please dont mind Tongue

Also i need a set of svt focus rims, or EAP's for the contour. someone hook me up. I had EAP's on my focus but was unable to keep them or they would be on it now. ill trade my E1 SVT contour rims plus cash for a good set with tires. the contour rims have a good set of kumho's, with a couple seasons left on them. ill also throw in a brand NEW set of falken euro winter tires. 215/45/17 to a trade. ill sell the euro winter tires for 200 cash. i paid 345 for them in january and they were off the car at the beginning of march lmao.
(05-03-2011, 05:23 AM)SVTseller Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys. for those who know or dont know, I use to have hardkores old zx3 that had been supercharged. well today the new owner took delivery. he's a young guy like alot of us. he will be registering the vehicle and himself here in the coming days. so please make him welcome like you guys did for me. he'll be out for meets etc. I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for there help, when i needed it. especially kevin and Leo. Ive picked up a SVT contour. The car came into the dealership on trade, and seeing how i use to own one, ive picked it up. If you guys dont mind, maybe ill come out to a meet one night with the contour, just to chill. thanks to all of you again! its been fun. if you see me lurking around, please dont mind Tongue

Also i need a set of svt focus rims, or EAP's for the contour. someone hook me up. I had EAP's on my focus but was unable to keep them or they would be on it now. ill trade my E1 SVT contour rims plus cash for a good set with tires. the contour rims have a good set of kumho's, with a couple seasons left on them. ill also throw in a brand NEW set of falken euro winter tires. 215/45/17 to a trade. ill sell the euro winter tires for 200 cash. i paid 345 for them in january and they were off the car at the beginning of march lmao.

By all means stick around here and of course come to the meets ... there are lots of folks on here with other than Focus and AFAIK no one minds one bit ... besides, what are you going to do ... join CEG - fuggetaboutit.

You've got some good stuff for sale, but just in the wrong forum ... may I suggest you take a minute and put it in For Sale - perhaps with just a tad more info?

Good luck with the Contour ... one of the nicer cars I've had to modify was my '98 Mystique V6 5-speed with the ST200 rims which are now on somebody's Focus.
ya i got no problem doing that, as long as you don't shut down the thread please lmao. its much appreciated guys and thanks again. ill join......i don't know something maybe. but there's no real following for these cars anymore up here. there's one guy on here whos modified his and its badass. don't know if ill go that in depth. its still a fun euro classy and euro'd inspired sedan, which i love! so will see. Ill bring the contour out for a rip in one of the meets. should be good. ill open another thread for selling. thanks.