FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
Just joined and thought to say hello. I just bought a 2010 SES Coupe...will pick it up Wednesday. Traded my 08 G6GT for it, only had it for 4 months, and can't wait for the Focus to be ready.

(05-03-2011, 01:16 PM)ZarkSniper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,
Just joined and thought to say hello. I just bought a 2010 SES Coupe...will pick it up Wednesday. Traded my 08 G6GT for it, only had it for 4 months, and can't wait for the Focus to be ready.

Welcome - tell us a bit more about your car and where you're from ... if you're in the GTA you should come out to a Monday Meet ... check out the G2G forum
Yes please come out if you are in the area. Next Monday is the 1st meet of the season at Dixie & Aimco. Welcome and enjoy.
Welcome
(05-03-2011, 08:21 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 01:16 PM)ZarkSniper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Welcome - tell us a bit more about your car and where you're from ... if you're in the GTA you should come out to a Monday Meet ... check out the G2G forum
Well, its a Stock Silver SES Coupe with 14,000kms.

I'm in Milton and work in Brampton, so I'll probably come out to one of your meets to get some ideas of what can be done to this car. First thing i would like to do is upgrade the audio and put a cold air intake on it.

He's a pic from my phone in the driveway.