FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It's been raining a lot lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the deal with the weather? Has it been raining as much in Toronto as it has been up here in Ottawa? It's like it never ends here.
Same, mother natures way of pest control. Most insects can survive a good while underwater by shutting they're body down. But they can't do that forever. So we get good lawns and less bugs.
it's starting to feel like ireland here .. minus the beer lunches...
(05-04-2011, 11:08 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]it's starting to feel like ireland here .. minus the beer lunches...

Mmmm... Beer lunches... Why can't we start that more often here?

The rain is giving me a good excuse for not cleaning my car. Thanks Mother Nature.
The way I see it, its cleaning my road of salt and debris so I can bring my focus back on the road. Smile
You all suck Tongue

This is terrible for me, my job relies on good weather.

Otherwise, this ends up happening Tongue

[Image: tractorsank.jpg]

Need some sunshine out here!!! There's too much water!!
This weather drives me crazy,

Between my knee throbbing like mad and the fact that I can't keep my car clean for more than five flipping minutes before it looks like I never washed the poor thing....

That picture of the Toro... if my dad was still alive and saw that happening on the course he ran he would be pissed you always test by foot before sending the machine out there...

NefCanuck
wet spring but dry hot summer according to the weather men! so far they are correct, lets hope they get the hot summer part right as well! Smile
(05-05-2011, 06:19 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]This weather drives me crazy,

Between my knee throbbing like mad and the fact that I can't keep my car clean for more than five flipping minutes before it looks like I never washed the poor thing....

That picture of the Toro... if my dad was still alive and saw that happening on the course he ran he would be pissed you always test by foot before sending the machine out there...

NefCanuck

Ya usually you can see where the soft spots are before you drive into em. I've still gotten stuck a few times with various equipment.