FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: someone stole my wiper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes!!
[Image: 05042011110.jpg]
Where did you get the plug?
That should make her faster. Less weight and less drag Smile
replace it with an edge wiper arm....looks better then the stock focus arm..... i work at a dealership and we've had brand new cars where people steal the blades.....whats this world coming too!....if its not nailed down people will steal it....!Angry
Nice and clean looking! Very nice.

Quote:Where did you get the plug?
^ X2
Might have to retire my Mazda3 wiper. lol
Sick! That looks great!
(05-06-2011, 01:09 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]replace it with an edge wiper arm....looks better then the stock focus arm..... i work at a dealership and we've had brand new cars where people steal the blades.....whats this world coming too!....if its not nailed down people will steal it....!Angry

were you really thinking someone actually stole it??

i used honda plug, same hole size but due to thicker focus window, i had to do some ghetto job.
can i say red seal, i mean black seal.
too bad i didn't have 2000 nickel.

[Image: 05052011112.jpg]
nice jimmy-riggin'.
Honda what?
Well you added .05 to the value of your car.
(05-06-2011, 11:52 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Well you added .05 to the value of your car.

Big Grin...AHAHHAHAAAAA HHAAAA

and yes leo i did think someone stole it.....Confused
(05-06-2011, 08:03 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011, 01:09 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]replace it with an edge wiper arm....looks better then the stock focus arm..... i work at a dealership and we've had brand new cars where people steal the blades.....whats this world coming too!....if its not nailed down people will steal it....!Angry

were you really thinking someone actually stole it??

i used honda plug, same hole size but due to thicker focus window, i had to do some ghetto job.
can i say red seal, i mean black seal.
too bad i didn't have 2000 nickel.

[Image: 05052011112.jpg]

cool mod, but in rain you'll regret it Tongue

on that note, could you take the picture from a bit farther back? Being so close makes it hard for me to picture it in my mind.
i ll keep rain-x or aquapell in handy.

that pic is for giggle and it is from inside, nothing special, just to hold honda plug in its place.
thats a nissan skyline thing Tongue
I never had a problem in the rain or snow with a deleted rear wiper. looks much better!
I wanna do the delete wiper arm mod and posibly drop the mid wing.

But I use the wiper to say thank you to the people that let me in lol

Looks good btw
John, HUH?
thanks

and that is an expensive way to say thank you to others. i would show them a middle finger... no.. i mean..my hands.