FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB 07 gfx right front fog light assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
well Im back LOL after a year in hibernation ,need a right side fog light assemby as a itzy bitzy stone tko'd it .the outer plastic in ok but the lense is busted up good .there 175.00 dollars from ford
(ouch) so if anyone has one in good shape please lmk .Im in hamilton on the west mountian and if you would like to contact me via email my addy is zx3.guy@sympatico.ca
hope to hear from someone real soon ,the car just looks bad with the damaged fog ...
cheers
Matt
They sell em on the c-f-m website I believe... Much cheaper than from ford!
http://focus.c-f-m.com/lamp.aspx
A scrap yard in North Bay has one for $60, you could probably get it shipped for cheap too.
http://www.car-part.com
working on getting it , hope to find one a little closer to Hamilton area ....
Thanks
Matt
(05-07-2011, 04:15 AM)gfxman07 Wrote: [ -> ]working on getting it , hope to find one a little closer to Hamilton area ....
Thanks
Matt

I can get you a brand new aftermarket one from a very reputable supplier for 30 + HST ... if you're not up for meeting in Mississauga or west end, shipping would be about 8 bucks.

I've bought lots of headlights, taillights and foglights from this supplier and the quality is top notch.
Hi
if you can get two , that would be great
LMK as soon as you can
Thanks
Matt
Im still looking for one but two would be even better so there matched up .
LMK as soon as you can
Thanks
Matt
Not to sure
But I think the ford escape or ranger ? splash fog lamps fit the same as the part from ford #15200 .anybody have any of these kicking around or could confirm these will fit the gfx front clip.
thanks
Matt
Is this the one you need?

[Image: FO2594102.jpg]
Yes that's the one , it matches with part
# 15200
Hi all
I found a complete HID,LED set via ebay .70 bucks shipped to my door and even got some free swag ( ball cap) lol .thanks to all that helped me along the way trying to find the fogs .
cheers
Matt
(05-17-2011, 09:11 AM)gfxman07 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all
I found a complete HID,LED set via ebay .70 bucks shipped to my door and even got some free swag ( ball cap) lol .thanks to all that helped me along the way trying to find the fogs .
cheers
Matt

Glad you got that taken care of ... but one thing, what does HID LED mean ... can you post a link to the ebay item?
there cool I think ,there is a led bulb at the base and the HID is smack dab in the middle making them like a dual fog ,search for ford focus, 2007, fog lamps ,theres a red gfx 4 door in there picture .I just hope these work as good as they look ,the company stands behind there product and its been used by many for the sema show .