FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: SVT Front Brake Conv, SVT Rims and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys:

Up for grabs I have:

SVT Front Disk Conversion
- Comes with Hubs, Bearings, Calipers, Hoses, Rotors and Pads
SOLD

17" SVT 5 Spoke Rims
- 3 Available (2 in great shape, 1 messed up)
- $100 takes all 3

Infra Red SVT Doors (4)
- Front two and rear (ZX5) with windows/locks/door handles
- $75 each

Hatches
- 1 Available (Infra Red)
- $100

Infra Red SVT Hood
- $50 takes it

Stock SVT Suspension SOLD
- Included Shocks/Struts/Springs/Sway Bars

Various Stock Motor Mounts
- One Passenger, One Rear, Two Drivers Side
- $25 each

I also have some other gizmos laying around from my SVT parts car including different wiring harnesses and weather stripping. If there is anything you might be looking for just shoot me a PM and I'll see if I have it.

- Matt

Hey Matt ... is the silver hatch dent and rust free - spoiler or no?
The silver hatch is dent free, trim free and no rust! Comes with the glass as well!
do you have the head unit out of the svt and or the stock shift knob. also the "svt focus" off the hatch?

thanks
Where are you located? I am interested in the rims... do they come with rubber and do you have pictures?
(05-12-2011, 09:38 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Matt ... is the silver hatch dent and rust free - spoiler or no?

I'll take it please and thank you ... if you're still interested in those tires this might work out well.
Where are you located I interested in the suspension stuff and also do you have the rear brakes???
Ken - No problem hatch is yours - Maybe I can drop it off with $52.50 for a deposit on tires? lol

Jmounty - I dont have the headunit or the shift knob - that has been sold already. Let me check on the SVT badge on the trunk, it should still be there!

Jet - I am located in Burlington but I will travel a bit if need be! Rims have no tires, I have pictures of the rims if you PM me your e-mail adress I can send them to you!

KC Focus - I am in burlington, suspension is yours if you want it, PM me to set up a time/place if you like! Unfortunatly I dont have the rear brakes as those will be rocking out on my car Wink

Thanks guys!

would you sell hatch strip seperate?
All four door handles? Mirrors? Or are they staying on the doors. Also don't you need the knuckles to do the brake swap?
Kona - I dont have a hatch strip to sell, It doesn't have one!

Kevin - I'd like to keep the door handles on the doors if I can! If anything changes you will be the first to get the door handles! And the knuckles are included in the conversion, thats what I mean by hubs.
I talked to my wife about the rims last night (bad decision) and she wont let me get more rims until i sell my 17's from my 240 that i have left (that wont fit the focus) if you have them still when that happens we can talk further... if not thats ok i will just have to start the search again.
thanks
Ok no problem!
how heavy would the disc conversion to ship?
Each side weighs 40lbs so 80lbs total shipping weight. Where are you located? I don't mind shipping at all
Anybody want this stuff? I need it gone as soon as possible!
How bad are the Rotors and pads?
I would be interested in the SVT suspension so long as it came with the necessary hardware. Only hiccup I can see is that it would have to be shipped (Living in AB) and what kind of mileage is on it?

Also may be interested in a set of the engine mounts, but not sure if they will cross with a regular zetec or not?
The rotors and pads arn't in to bad of condition. I would recommend turning the rotors to get the surface rust off or use a drill w/ wire brush (which is what I did). I'd say the pads have 60-70% pad life left as well.

I'm not sure how much shipping will cost but I can always get a quote for you!
I'm going to have to wait on a address for a quote, in the process of moving over the next week. Would greyhound be an option? I don't know what their rates are like in comparison but I know for larger objects they tend to be more reliable.
Pages: 1 2