FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New code???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just pulled a code that I cannot find any info on. Maybe one of you can help.

C19E1

Any help would be great.
it's not typical of Ford to throw the E in there -- to my recollection anyways. What code reader are you using?

The code tells us the following:

C = Chasis code,
1 = a manufacturer code,
9 = SAE Reserved
E1 = fault code.

if I took my cue from other ford codes, I'd say that the fault is in a stability assist sensor or an interior widget issue (signal lamp, power accessory error, etc.) But you're right, I can't find anything that explains the fault code at the moment.

The closest code to that has something to do with the right front shock actuator. Can't find any with an "e" in it. Not even google can find it. Best of luck..
I called 06GTPony at Thorncrest Sherway Ford and he didn't have any listing on it either. He said that if I came in for a diagnostic their fancy little computer would tell me exactly what to look for. But searching for the code was fruitless.
I would reset ecu and see if it comes back.... I had some bogus codes come up on my car last year, eventually got a IAT sensor code..replaced that sensor and now no more codes ...
I'm using an SCT module.
Interesting Kev. You think its from the EGR not being hooked up?
Porbably. I spoke to Mark (06GTpony) at Thorcrest Sherway and he did a search on it and couldn't come up with an answer for me. I have both the EGR on order (from work) and the Tube (from Ford). That should hopefully set me straight.
(05-30-2011, 10:30 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Porbably. I spoke to Mark (06GTpony) at Thorcrest Sherway and he did a search on it and couldn't come up with an answer for me. I have both the EGR on order (from work) and the Tube (from Ford). That should hopefully set me straight.

Big Grin