FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Site errors - PHP or other webhost component upgrade issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting these errors today around the site:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/fcwe9908/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php on line 165

Also:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fcwe9908/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:165) - Line: 1604 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)

And relating to the second:

[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1604 header
/inc/class_session.php 106 my_setcookie
/global.php 55 session->init
/newthread.php 18 require_once

Is anyone else getting this?
I am getting the same errors.
yes on every page
Here too...
Yup its a site thing for sure, everyone as far as i know is getting them
Yep, getting them on my iPhone!
fix this puppet!
Yes sir.
Can no longer click on last post either without getting a blank page with an error code across the top.
And here I thought it was my hotel internet service again. Now who do I blame google chat on?
(05-27-2011, 10:36 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Can no longer click on last post either without getting a blank page with an error code across the top.

Something to do with the banner / google ads?

But yeah, if you go to the first post in the thread you can scroll down no problem
It will cost puppet Billions for me to unleash the war I have placed upon this site.

And you thought I was just a smartass.

Raed my sig.
Does that mean if we kick you off the forums, they'll fix themselves? Sounds win-win to me.

[Image: stirthepot.gif]
I've been asking to be banned for years. To no avail.

(05-28-2011, 10:00 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean if we kick you off the forums, they'll fix themselves? Sounds win-win to me.

[Image: stirthepot.gif]

Looks like a recent software update by our hosting provider broke the forum software.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- let me know if you see anything else strange happening.

thanks,
steve
ever since this forum has been updated, this forum lags a lot.
i am having trouble typing and reading and scrolling down windows.
Ditto. But I thought it was just my 1982 Atari computer.

(06-10-2011, 09:07 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]ever since this forum has been updated, this forum lags a lot.

(06-11-2011, 01:16 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto. But I thought it was just my 1982 Atari computer.

(06-10-2011, 09:07 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]ever since this forum has been updated, this forum lags a lot.

It is just your Atari ... or maybe your browser. Ever since I changed to google chrome FC.net has been berry berry fast for me ... the latest version of IE just totally sucks as far as I'm concerned and frankly on my computer Firefox isn't much faster.
must be browser, i m usin window 7 64 bit, 6gb ram, amd phenom 9950 quad core processor 2.60ghz
tried on firefox and downloaded google chrome.
ie is causing this..boooooooooo
OMG Ken. Best upgrade evar!!!

Thanks Buddy.

beers on puppet.
Pages: 1 2