FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: AG EGP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know who stocks AG Extra Gloss Protection in Calgary?

Got some SRP on sale at crappy-tire, but cannot find the EGP anywhere?

Cheers!
Neither partsource or crappy tire have it from what i've seen. How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).

I've got about $150 (on sale) of their products waiting for a car to put them on ... lol
I'm originally from the UK, so i'm used to using their stuff..... I like it..... But there'll always be someone come along and say it's crap!

The SRP is one of the best polishes around and well worth it if you get it on sale..... I could just top it off with a pure wax, but EGP is really easy to apply on top.
(05-30-2011, 02:01 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).

I've got about $150 (on sale) of their products waiting for a car to put them on ... lol

With all the nice days we've had... you must have tried them out by now?! (in the garage of course!) I'll be coming over to try some of these auto glym products lol I guess I can help ya detail the st as well... lmao :p

And ramzee, nothing is easier to apply and buff out than mothers pure carnauba paste. I've tried many liquid wax products and always go back to the mother's paste, it works wonders.
I like my Auto Glym Products but im not a fan of thier Wash solution. Im still not 100 % sold on the brand yet but I do recommend their interior cleaner. My fav wash solution still remains Meguires Gold Glass. I am also a fan of the instant detailer they have (Damn Black Car).
i actually just used the AG SRP last night before waxing the car. First timer trying it, man it was easy. easiest polish and sealant i have done yet and it makes the paint butter smooth.

definitely recommend this to anyone
Meguires Gold Class still best polish ever for black.
(06-01-2011, 10:49 PM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ](Damn Black Car).

I use a really good glaze made by poorboys for black cars that leaves a beautiful shine. Wish I took pics of the Lexus I did. Customer didn't want a full compound, so I had to resort to using the glaze. Turned out really nice.

http://www.eshine.ca/poorboys_black_hole...z-1845.php