FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sherkston Shores Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!
Here's the plot:
Sunday July 10th 2011
Sherkston Shores (490 Empire Rd, Sherkston, Ontario)

Beach meet, maybe a BBQ?
Bring your family...this should be fun!
Thoughts on time?

I emailed the beach management about this and I'm awaiting a reply, will update when they get back to me.
Im in! I think a roll in around noon or 1 PM is pretty decent, gets people there at the best time of the day and also gives everyone plenty of time to get there.
if your not there EARLY in the AM you will not all be able to park together. this is a busy beach and to ensure you will all be together you will want to arrive asap
(05-30-2011, 07:24 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]if your not there EARLY in the AM you will not all be able to park together. this is a busy beach and to ensure you will all be together you will want to arrive asap

By the time I get the family and stuff together and make the 2 hour drive, we're probably there not before 12 or 12:30 no matter what we do.

Looks like some contact with beach management is underway, perhaps there's some way for a local member to get in there early and reserve the appropriate space.

And, oh yeah ... we're in!
this is too cool!
Count me in!!
thats all get a few who can be to get in Early and block off space thats required
Hmmm... The people at sherkston don't know how to reply to emails. Phone call is next. I'm getting excited for this!
(06-12-2011, 02:28 AM)blackbirdphoto Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... The people at sherkston don't know how to reply to emails. Phone call is next. I'm getting excited for this!

keep trying!!!
Just left a message with the "event & team" coordinator. Fingers crossed she will call me back.
Hmm, Sherkston Shores is not as far as I thought it would be. maybe i can make this one too?
were no where near as far as most GTA people assume ans well worth the drive.
I need to know how many people will be there..so I need a reconfirm if yes and if you want to come but aren't sure..just do it. I read in a recent study that goig to the beach with your car is actually going to add 3 hours to your life. (jk) but seriously guys, this could/should be fun!
I can be there but i'll be there around early noon. Coming back from Kitchener and then have to drop someone off in Hamilton Sunday morning.
I was just there for the long weekend, Have fun guys I love the beach's at Sherston
I'll try to be there for 10am...should I bring the hot dogs? Lol
will be there with the wife and son..
are you guys to the town or the resort?
is there a group drive or everyone meet there?
The resort... I don't know of any group drives, so I vote we all me there
wag jag http://www.wagjag.com/?_page=home&city=80

19 For a Car Load Day Pass (Up to 7 People) to the Beach at Sherkston Shores (A $40 Value)

but only valid tues - thurs.. lol
Gotta love that, tues-thurs lol. ^
Pages: 1 2