FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best wires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some spark plug wires... What are the best wires and where is the best place to get them and what do they cost???
What year r we talking about? I'm assuming it's a zetec? I would get FR wires if you can find some... Or just purchase a set of fswerks... They're good quality!
fswerks or stock, but fswerks is cheaper and technically "better". But there is NOTHING wrong with the stock ignition system, other than replacing worn out components its a waste to spend money on things like wires.
stock is fine...
(06-01-2011, 11:45 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]stock is fine...

Stock is fine ... but the OP asked for the best. There's only one brand that fits the bill - but you have to be prepared to do a bit of reading to understand why.

I only use Magneocor and here's why.

I put down 200+whp with stock wires without issues. Dont mess with it if it aint broken!
I've heard lots of good things about Magnecor (likely from Ken!), but for my build I'm staying with a fresh set of OEM 8mm Ford wires.
I've been around here a LONG time and the word on the street is the stock wires are good.

Wasn't it you HardKore that did an extensive amount of research on this to find that your stock system performed better than aftermarket kits?
thanks for the info I think I'm going with stock ones..